You can become an author this year.
I help aspiring authors
write and publish their books
in six months
How many times have you said, “I will write a book.”
You have a message that you want to share with the world.
You have a story that can inspire people.
You have ideas, experiences, and life lessons that help empower members of your company, organizations, and community.
You have a book in you. Only, it wasn’t written yet!
This book could help:
- share a message you care about,
- make an impact and influence people’s lives,
- express yourself creatively and connect with likeminded individuals,
- promote your business or yourself,
- build your credibility in your profession,
- earn additional income,
- earn CPD credit units (if that applies to you),
- add ‘author’ in your credentials,
- bring in new clients,
- build connection and expand your network,
- be of contribution to the community, and
- respond to your calling to serve as a writer/author.
You want to deliver value to the people you serve.
So why haven’t you written your book yet?
Maybe you’re waiting for the right time. When will that come?
Maybe you don’t think you have what it takes. Who can give me permission?
Maybe you don’t know how to begin. Or maybe you have started something but got stuck somewhere. Who am I to write anyway?
Maybe you are thinking, “What if I write this book but no one will read it?”
But despite all these questions, your heart is telling you, “You must write a book.”
Why not write that book right now?
If you will not write that book right now, then when will you?
If you will not write that book right now, how many people will continue to be deprived of your message?
If you will not write that book right now, will you just look back one day when you’re old and regret not writing your book?
Don’t let that happen to you. Stop your what-if’s and start acting.
It’s time to go from PONDERING to PUBLISHED!
I’ve always wanted to write a book. I dreamt of becoming an author. I thought needed to grow so wise and old until I get to become a published author. I didn’t know when it will happen.
Until one day, I learned about the truths about book writing and publishing, and came across a process to help me do so, my dream of becoming an author turned into a reality.
Author of Five Books to Date
I became an author at the age of 25. Now I’m 32 with five (5) books under my name.
- It took me three years to write my first book,
- three weeks to write my second book,
- one year to write my third book,
- four weeks to write my fourth book, and
- one week to write my fifth book.
Contribution and Credibility, Influence and Income
These books have helped me achieve my desire to be of contribution to my clients and to the community. It helped me influence my readers to become better individuals – sharing how they can grow in their career, in their competence and confidence, in their communication and leadership skills, in their life as a whole.
Incidentally, this also helped me establish more credibility as a speaker and trainer, leading me to serve more clients, and earn more income. But more so, it is being able to live your mission and helping other people live better lives.
A Proven Process Will Help You Become an Author this Year
Once you understand the industry and put a proven process to work, your dream of writing and publishing a book will come true. And you can decide when to launch your next book!
Do you want to become an author this year? It is possible.
But the question is, “Will you take action?”
I’m serious in helping you make your dream of writing a book a reality.
Here’s a FREE TRAINING VIDEO for you.
- What You Should Know About WritingWhen I was five years young, I met my first love… Listen to the full story in this video as I talk about the four truths about writing: https://youtu.be/GfSZ_nVlqR0 I learned a lot, grew so much, and realized truths aboutContinue reading “What You Should Know About Writing”
- How to Rise Above Your Circumstances w/ Pharisia GailIn this video, I interviewed Ms. Pharisia Gail, author of the book Choose to Rise. We talked about the writing journey, the inspiration behind the book, and how to rise above your circumstances. PHARISIA GAIL is also the author ofContinue reading “How to Rise Above Your Circumstances w/ Pharisia Gail”
- How a Single Parent Bounced Back & Flourished in Her CareerIn this fourth episode of Growth Conversations, I interviewed Jamie Yaneza, a professional teacher, sought-after events host and planner, and a proud mom. Join the conversation as we speak about How a Single Parent Bounced Back and Flourished in HerContinue reading “How a Single Parent Bounced Back & Flourished in Her Career”