Enhance your public speaking and presentation skills as you raise your performance at work or in the community!
Chris Dao-anis, CPA, DTM is a coach, speaker and trainer on public speaking and personal development. He specializes in helping individuals in various fields to speak from the heart and present with power – may it be in a barangay assembly or board meeting, in the classroom or community, in the pulpit or campaign rally.
He admits the he lacked the confidence and competence to do these things before. In fact, he tells that his story is ‘from shy to shine.’ He realized that public speaking and presentation skills are skills that can be learned, that competencies can be developed and that confidence can be gained. You simply need to understand the overarching philosophy, implement the framework of practices, and partner with a person who has the heart to teach, inspire and guide you to transform your skills and be the best of who you are.
Chris can be your partner in your growth.
You may invite him to speak or train, click here.
[See Chris in action]
- Interpersonal Communication Skills Enhancement
- Fundamentals of Public Speaking
- Hosting Basics
- Developing and Delivering
- Confidence Building
- Inspirational and Persuasive Speaking
- Training of Trainers
- Customized Trainings
All About Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
Chris has been speaking and training professionally since 2015. His audiences include students, out-of-school youth, and professionals in the academe, government and industry. His topics include leadership, communication, confidence building, personal branding, basic personal finance and many others.
This year, he re-launched with more focus on the much need skill of public speaking, which includes but not limited to keynote speaking, training, presenting, moderating, facilitating and hosting. It’s going to be all about public speaking!
“Join me in my mission of building a better community one better public speaker at a time.”
Chris believes that you and I need to become better public speakers regardless of our profession or business. Public speaking is not limited to professional speakers, trainers, teachers, priests, pastors, preachers, professors and politicians. It is a mistake to forget about public speaking if you are not one of them. It is also a mistake to forget about public speaking once you become one of them.
You and I need to hone our public speaking skills no matter what we do in life. It has to come with it.
All of us – at certain points in our lives – have spoken and will speak or present in various occasions for various reasons. So even if you are not a speaker by profession, he wants to serve you. And if you speak or present regularly as part of who you are and what you do, he says this:
“Let us journey together. Let us build a better community with our better presentations and speeches everytime we take the stage.”
“Join me re-launch with this tagline: Speak. Spark. Spur. This is what we are meant to do.”
First, speak. We need to speak a message. In whatever we do and speak about, our message should be very clear. It is important that we stand our ground and give that message. Speak up as necessary. Do not silence yourself. There is a time to shut up but there is also a time to speak up. Let us learn to speak a message.
Second, spark. We need to spark inspiration. Speaking your message comes with the responsibility to lift people up. There are already tons of problems in this world. There are already countless bad news. While we do not deny or cover those up, it is essential that we speak a message of hope, of inspiration to our audiences and to the people around us. Let us learn to spark inspiration.
Third, spur. We need to spur action. Our message that comes with the message of hope should lead us to move people to action, an action that is based on sound decision for the betterment of life and of the community. The message and inspiration shall be made full with the action that is spurred because of what we are able to speak and spark. Let us learn to spur action.
“My friend, join me! Let us journey together for something better and deeper. Let us journey together to speak a message, spark inspiration, and spur action. Let us journey together and build a better community one better public speaker at a time.”
- The Gift of the Ordinary (2013)
- 7 Keys to Achieve Your Aspirations (2014)
- Living Large in the Little Things (2016)
- The Speaker’s Checklist (upcoming)
- From Shy to Shine (upcoming)
- Present with Power (upcoming)
His Newspaper Column
- The Speaker (formerly called The Young Mind), with Herald Express, a Sunday paper in Baguio City circulating in the Cordilleras and nearby provinces
Toastmaster Leadership Roles and Awards
- Club President, VP Education, VP Public Relations
- Area Governor
- 2018 Division G International Speech Champion
- 2016 National/District 75 International Speech 2nd Runner Up
- 2016 Division G International Speech Champion
- Distinguished Toastmaster, highest norm given to Toastmaster members worldwide
His Corporate Background
- Associate Consultant, Punongbayan & Araullo – Advisory Services
- Process Improvement Analyst, Thome Ship Mgmt ROHQ-Mla
- Accounting Supervisor and Project Coordinator, Thome Ship Mgmt ROHQ-Mla
- Youngest participant in a company-sponsored Leadership Development Program (content provided by Harvard Business Publishing); awarded Top Test Scorer
- Promoted twice in a span of three years
Education and Special Trainings
- BS Accountancy and BS Financial & Management Accounting (Cum Laude)
- Finished 12 of 36 Units for Master in Business Administration (Ave Grade 95.75)
- Leadership Development Program (content by Harvard Business Publishing)
- Communication and Leadership Programs (Toastmasters International)
- Achieve Accelerator, Success Accelerator, Confidence Course (online courses of Brendon Burchard, world’s leading high performance coach)
- Value Communicating Intensive Online Course (by Darren Tay, 2016 World Champion of Public Speaking)
- Success Speakers Club 2014 Online Series (by Bo Sanchez and Arun Gogna)
- Kerygma Conference, Truly Rich Club’s Wealth Summit
GOVERNMENT AGENCIES (and their partners)
Philippine Army (2nd Signal Battalion), DSWD (CAR), DENR (CAR), DepEd (Baguio City and CAR), BFAR, DOLE (Jobstart Philippines), PESO (Taguig and Quezon City)
SCHOOLS (students and/or teachers)
Jose Rizal University (Mandaluyong City), Tarlac State University (Tarlac), Saint Louis College (La Union), Saint Louis University (Baguio City), University of the Cordilleras (Baguio City), University of Baguio (Baguio City), STI Baguio (Baguio City), Cordillera Career Development College (Benguet), BVS Colleges (Benguet), San Jose High School (Benguet), Kibungan National High School (Benguet), Pines City National High School, Dominican Elementary School, Aguinaldo Elementary School (Baguio City)
PRIVATE GROUPS and INDIVIDUALS
Cooperative Members, Pastors, Priests and Seminarians, Students and Young Professionals, The Filipino Youth across the country
Thome Ship Management-Marine Payroll Team
Testimonials (for his books, seminars and workshops)
“I enjoyed reading Chris’ book. I know it will help many, many people.”
– Bo Sanchez, bestselling author
“Chris is a great example of someone who has been faithful with what God has brought his way. From humble beginnings, he did not let those circumstances define him, and cause him to grumble. Instead, he pursued excellence, rose above the circumstances, and is now an author, an author of his second book!”
– Edric Mendoza, Former Lead Anchor on ANC (On the Money)
“In this book, Chris shares simple yet powerful principles that will help us achieve our big dreams and aspirations in life. It is packed with humour and stories which makes it both a fun and an inspirational read.”
– Sha Nacino, Author and Speaker
“A book that comes from the heart of a very inspiring and highly motivated young man. His words are straight forward yet wise, profound, and encouraging.“
– Maria Agnes Garcia, Educator
“Join this sensitive and motivated young man in his adventure to achieve his aspirations in life. In the process, you are bound to likewise fulfill your own dreams as you apply the simple yet powerful insights you will derive from the book.”
– Rose Fres Fausto, FQ Mom, Author, Parenting and Financial Literary Advocate
“From his first book to this book, Chris has continuously sharpened his communication skills. More importantly, he has shown me that a young mind like his can communicate truly amazing, remarkable ideas that last a lifetime.”
– Elizabeth Segura-Krueger, Communications Professor
“Chris makes us realize that it’s not what you have or what you don’t have. It’s what you do with your blessings.”
– Trixie Esguerra, Vision Board Coach
“I’ve read Chris’ three books in sequence and I can say he is growing in wisdom down the years. Living Large in the Little Things is more than a smattering of nice ideas and fluffy sentiments. It gives practical steps for attaining your dreams… and who doesn’t have dreams? Hang on to this book, it will become a classic ‘early work’ by a man who will one day write even more world-changing books.”
– Nelson Dy, Author (Gintong Aklat Awardee)
“I love asking Chris to talk to our young audience because of his unique ability to make a connection. He makes complex concepts into bite-sized ideas and gives the audience simple tasks for them to take action. It’s a pleasure to be working with one of the country’s rising motivational speakers!”
– Kevin Philip Gayao, Entrepreneur
“Public speaking has always been one of my fears. Though I read a lot, I really struggle in expressing myself to a crowd. This workshop helped me realize that I can also be a speaker to inspire people who are also like me who has a hard time in expressing herself.”
– Kreece Valeria Callos, Seminar-Workshop Participant
“He might not be the best speaker in the world but I do believe he can be 🙂 You can talk to everyone but this person can talk to you with heart. Such a humble person.”
– Jelenista Lipago, Seminar-Workshop Participant
“To our mentor, Sir Chris, it was great having you! For the short time we’ve spent, we were able to learn a lot. I really mean a lot. It was not only about that of speaking up but also of dealing about things in the real world, that of what really matters most.”
– Rhyz Frances Oplay, Seminar-Workshop Participant
“I liked how the workshop has been handled. It was both fun and enlightening. It also helped me build my confidence and self-awareness.”
“What I like the best is that the speaker is full of energy. I learned a lot, and hopefully I can apply them outside the school.”
“Very motivating and inspiring speaker. I really like the way he handled the workshop. It enticed everyone to listen and participate. What I like most are the inspiring lessons after each activity, a lesson that is worth remembering. Thank you so much and more power.”
– Cristin Mangosan, Seminar-Workshop Participant
email him at email@example.com.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Your FREE eBOOK!
"I enjoyed Chris' book. I know it will help many, many people."
- Bo Sanchez, bestselling author