Do you want to write a book but don’t know where to begin?
Maybe you are asking these same questions I asked often.
Here are some of them:
1. What did you do before becoming an author?
2. What are the struggles that you faced?
3. What is your reason for writing books?
4. What can I write about? How can I choose my topic?
5. What is the minimum/maximum number of words for a book?
6. What does it mean by traditional publishing? Self-publishing?
7. How can I write a novel?
8. How about proofreading/editing?
9. How can I look for publishers?
10. What is the common mistake that aspiring authors make?
I answered these questions in this video: https://youtu.be/MFxvpO4KM9s
Here’s the link mentioned in the video: http://bit.ly/reachmorereaderschallenge