In this fourth episode of Growth Conversations, I interviewed Jamie Yaneza, a professional teacher, sought-after events host and planner, and a proud mom.
Join the conversation as we speak about How a Single Parent Bounced Back and Flourished in Her Career.
I asked her these questions:
- You are a teacher, events hosts, events planner, entrepreneur, Toastmaster, and a mom. You are a super woman! How do you make all these possible?
- What’s the typical week of Jamie Yaneza – before this pandemic and during this pandemic?
Our topic is How a Single-Parent Beautifully Bounced Back and Flourished in Her Career.
- What is one of the toughest mistakes you made in your personal life? What happened and how did you bounce back?
- Any words of encouragement to those who may have committed a similar mistake?
- How about in your career – what’s one of your biggest mistakes? What happened and how did you recover?
- You are also an entrepreneur. Any bad move you did and how did you address it?
- If you were to go back in time, is there something you would have done differently?
- In all these downs and ups in your life, what top three life lessons would you want to share our viewers?
- You own a café. How can they experience what you offer? How can they reach you if they need a host or planner? How about your Toastmasters Club?
- With all that’s going on in the world these days, what keeps you inspired?
(You may watch the interview below or on youtube here: https://youtu.be/NICuzphdMoU)
To access the Growth Summit 2020 OnDemandEdition, go to http://bit.ly/growthondemand