In this third episode of Growth Conversations, Chris Dao-anis interviews Jaizy Tanawe, author of 4 books including 9 Powerful Hacks for a Quarter-Life Breakthrough.
She said that she found her passion before college graduation and went out to conquer the world with her big, audacious dreams in life. Only to find out years down the road that passion alone can’t take you to where you want to go.
I asked her:
- What keeps you busy these days?
- Who is Jaizy Tanawe before she became an author?
- You mentioned that you found your passion before college graduation but later found out that passion alone can’t take you to where you want to go. Please tell us what you mean by passion.
- What was the passion you found out?
- What did you do when you thought you found that passion?
- Why did you say that passion alone can’t take you to where you want to go?
- You wrote a book about quarter-life breakthrough. What is quarter-life and what is quarter-life crisis?
- What are your tips to overcome quarter-life crisis?
- How can they reach you? How can they buy your books?
- We got to know each other because you attended the Growth Summit 2018. Can you tell us about your experience there?
- Closing Words
Join the conversation.
To access the Growth Summit 2020 OnDemandEdition, go to http://bit.ly/growthondemand