I interviewed Charlyn June Awing in our Growth Conversations interview series. Ms. Charlyn, also known as Mother Ant, is a website copywriter, freelance writing mentor, and anti-violence against women advocate.
She is devoted to helping her clients turn their boring copy to enticing messages, her mentees start a successful freelance writing business, and the victims of women abuse break free from their abusive relationships.
Her mission is to be a good servant of God through her blessings. She believes that everyone was sent in this universe for a perfect purpose – to serve.
She will also be one of the session speakers at the Online Growth Summit 2020.
Our topic centered on How a Mother Channeled Her Pain Into Her Profession and Purpose.
I asked her these questions:
- What’s the typical day of Mother Ant at present?
- We talked about what you do now. Can you tell us about your former self or previous job?
- Why and how did you start your career as a Website Copywriter?
- What does a Website Copywriter do? Is this career/business still thriving in the midst of this pandemic?
- Can anyone be a Website Copywriter? What are the top three requirements of becoming a Website Copywriter?
- You said that you are an Anti-Violence Against Women Advocate. Can you tell us your story?
- How are you now as a mother?
- What do you do as a freelance writing mentor?
- Why and how did you start as a freelance writing mentor?
- Can you tell us about one or two of your mentees’ success stories?
- How can our viewers connect with you?
- We got to know each other because you attended the Growth Summit 2018. Can you tell us about your experience there?
- From an attendee of the previous Growth Summits, you will now be one of the session speakers. What can they expect from your session entitled How to Start Your Freelance Writing Side Gig?
Join us in this conversation:
We invite you to join us at the Online Growth Summit on July 11. Charlyn will be speaking about How to Start Your Freelance Writing Side Gig. We have invited other speakers like Dodong Cacanando, a former HP Executive now businessman-farmer, Iloisa Diga of Session Groceries will speak about How to Spot Business Opportunities and Adjust During Crisis, and many more. Sign up now at http://bit.ly/growthph2020