This is a special blog entry today. Let’s talk about business!
In every business, there are essentials that must be present in order to achieve results. Today, let me share with you what Brendon Burchard calls the 10 Essentials for a Multi-Million Dollar Expert Empire.
Before you brush off the idea, let me tell you that even if your business is not yet at the millionaire’s table, these also apply. It is also applicable to other types of business (not just in the expert industry).
1. SUBJECT. You need to identify your niche and own it. Whether you are in the intangible or tangible business, you have to identify your subject. What do you love to learn? Where are you excelling at? What are the things that you love to talk about and teach? What is that which you can make money from? Identify it and own it.
2. STORIES. You need a brand. And stories differentiate you and your brand. Your story helps you build and tell your credibility. It also helps in establishing connection.
3. STRATEGIES. In business, it is important to have systems. These may be systems that you sell or systems that help you sell or create goods and services. These strategies may also be seen in how you package your products and/or how you deliver them.
4. SALEABLE PRODUCTS. Are your products defined? And are your products saleable? These are two basic questions that you have to answer.
5. SALES PROCESS. Do you have a process that leads you to make a sale? This includes your marketing campaigns. Is there a way that you are connecting with your customers and prospective customers? How are they being informed of what you are offering? What happens when they decide to avail of the product or service that you offer?
6. SOCIAL PRESENCE. Even how wonderful your product is, if it is not known, then it is useless. Do you have a social presence? Actual presence? Virtual presence? Are you using social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram? Do you have a website?
7. SYSTEM AND STRUCTURE. Efficiency and effectiveness are big things in business. They may spell a profit or a loss. Do you have an efficient and effective system and structure?
8. SELF-CONFIDENCE. If you don’t believe in yourself, who will? If you don’t believe in what you offer, who will? Begin trusting yourself and what you have to offer. If is something that you don’t trust, then do something to improve it into something that you trust — to a point that you have no other choice but to offer it to help other people.
9. SELF-DISCIPLINE. Entrepreneurship is difficult but rewarding. To claim the rewards, it is important to stay disciplined. To honor the process and the struggle. And to keep on doing the necessary until the results come.
10. SERVICE-MINDSET. You are in here to help people. You care for them. You love them. This is the mindset that you and I have. As entrepreneurs, we create wealth by bringing value to the community.
Go, bring value! And be of help to the community.
Live your life, young mind!
(Chris Dao-anis, CPA, DTM is a speaker, trainer, and writer on personal and organizational leadership. His latest book ‘Living Large in the Little Things’ is available at Mt. Cloud Bookshop, Casa Vallejo, Upper Session Road, Baguio City. For talks and trainings, email him at email@example.com or visit www.chrispoweracademy.com. Like him on Facebook at www.facebook.com/chrisdaoaniswriter.)