I love the month of December.
[Image courtesy of maple / FreeDigitalPhotos.net]
Here are my 10 reasons:
1. It was around December 2009 when I received the job offer from the first ever company that I worked with, Punongbayan & Araullo.
2. It was in December 2009 that I learned how to drive a car. I had to do something while waiting for my job the following month.
3. It was in December 2012 when I received a generous performance bonus from my previous company, Thome Ship Management.
4. It was also in December 2012 when I was advised that I will be promoted to supervisory level effective the following month.
5. It was in December 2013 when I received another generous performance bonus from Thome once again. This helped me push for No. 6 reason.
6. It was in December 2013 when I published my very first book, The Gift of the Ordinary.
7. It was in December 2014 (this year) that I finished writing my second book. I’m so excited what will come next after this. Don’t forget to subscribe to this blog so you’ll get updates when this book will be published.
8. It was in December 1987 that an awesome boy was born. His name is Chris Dao-anis. Hehe 😀
9. It is during December that I get to go home and spend Christmas with my family.
10. It is during December that we celebrate that holy night when Jesus, disrobed his divinity and became a man to save humankind – to save me and you.
These are the 10 reasons why I love December. How about you? What are your reasons? Or what is the month you love?
But wait, is it really the month that makes magic? I believe it’s not. Achieving something does not depend on any month.
Achieving something depends on your actions, on your decisions, on your commitment.
One more thing:
While the Christmas season is special, we do not need to wait for December to come to the Lord and speak to Him. You and I can go to Him the moment we need Him.
Now, I am excited to make the other months my December too.
Let every month be your favorite month.
I’m excited for you!
Live your life, young mind!
PS 2: Do not forget to subscribe to this blog to get updates on my upcoming book.