Let me share with you some of my notes from the Kerygma Conference 2013. These are good thoughts to ponder to help us start this brand new year and make it a year like never before.
Here’s from Krish Dhanam’s plenary talk. (He is an author, speaker, and consultant. He was mentored by Zig Ziglar.)
(Note: Some words may not exactly be as what he said but how I “listened” to his speech.)
1. God wants your availability more than/not your ability
2. God does not give up on you
3. He chose you even before you chose Him
4. Partial obedience is disobedience
5. “Lord Jesus, feel free to show off at my expense.”
6. “Lord Jesus, please raise my gifts but lower me.”
7. “Lord Jesus, don’t give so much that I may run from you. Don’t give me too little that I may get
discouraged. Just give me enough…”
With these seven thoughts, you and I are invited to look at what we’ve done and what we are now doing and see what we can do moving forward for a better future.
You and I are to pause for a moment and re-evaluate our past and present moving to our purpose.
You and I are challenged to take action as a result of these reflections.
For a better, brighter, and bigger 2014!
Live your life, young mind!
Visit and like the FB page of my book The Gift of the Ordinary. Get yourself one, read it and be blessed.